and Perfectly Cooked every time!
Here is the "can't go wrong" recipe to making pork tenderloin.
Serves 4 to 6
Time: 35-40 minutes
1 pork tenderloin (tube shaped, usually about 2+ lbs)
2 tbs Montreal Spicy Steak Seasoning
2 tbs Cajun Seasoning
1/4 cup Olive Oil
For the Deglaze: this will be made in the pan you seared Pork in - it uses the fat and browned pieces that are leftover in the pan.
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup beef broth
Small about of chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
1. I cut the tube of pork in half before opening, then they will be into four piece when all get taken out. Season with salt, pepper and seasonings.
2. Heat cast iron skillet (or other pan) on high heat for a few minutes. Add olive oil and continue to heat. When oil is hot enough, (after a few minutes) add in pieces of pork. Sear the pork for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
3. Place on baking sheet - Bake in oven on 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
For the deglaze:
1. Heat white wine, and broth in pan on medium-high heat. After a few minutes, add in onion, rosemary and garlic. Continue to heat until sauce is reduced.
2. Strain out the onion, rosemary and garlic. Add just the sauce to the pork tenderloins.
I usually LOVE my pork with applesauce, but the flavors in this recipe are so delicious you won't need any dipping sauces!