1 lb chicken cutlets, cut into bite size pieces
4 tbs butter
1 lb rigatoni (or your choice of pasta)
12 oz sliced mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, minced
*optional: peas, broccoli, or red pepper, etc.
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
3/4 cup marsala cooking wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan, melt 1 tbs butter and brown chicken. Once browned, remove chicken and place on plate.
2. Chop onion and garlic. Wash mushrooms.
3. Start cooking your pasta according to directions.
4. In the saute pan, melt another tbs of butter and saute the onion, garlic and mushrooms (and peas, or peppers, or whatever you choose to add) for about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the chicken back in, then the marsala cooking wine, broth and heavy cream. Bring sauce to a boil and then let simmer until sauce is thickened.
5. Rinse pasta and place back into pot. Add remaining butter (2 tbs). Add parmesan cheese and sauce to pasta. Garnish with fresh parsley.