1 1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken (I used about 8 thin, breast tenderloins)
24 wonton sheets **you can find these in the grocery store by the mushrooms/veggies
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 package cream cheese, softened (i used a reduced fat brand, tasted perfect still!)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3/4 cup in the mixtures - and 1/4 cup to use on top before baking)
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Season chicken with salt & pepper - fry in a little bit of olive oil until chicken is cooked through. Shred.
3. In a bowl, mix in the following: cream cheese, 3/4 cup cheese, ranch and hot sauce and shredded chicken.
4. Lightly spray cupcake pan and place 1 wonton sheet in each cup. Place a spoonful of mixture on each wonton cup. (now you're going to repeat - they will be double layered! ) soo.. Place another wonton sheet on top with yet another spoonful of mixture. Place a little cheddar cheese and blue cheese on top of each wonton cup.
5. Bake in oven for 18 minutes ** Halfway through, cover the cupcake pan with foil as they finish baking!
Let cool for about 5 minutes then enjoy!
now for the 2nd layer..
cover with foil midway thru baking