Chicken cutlets, thin
3 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
Munster Cheese - about 10 slices
6 garlic cloves
1 1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tbs butter
1/3 cup white wine
1. In two separate bowls, scramble eggs and add breadcrumbs in other. Dip raw cutlets into egg wash, then into breadcrumbs - cover completely.
2. Heat olive oil in fry pan and fry cutlets until golden brown - dont over cook them because they will cook more in the oven and you do not want them to be dry. When done, place cutlets in a flat layer on foil pan. Put Munster cheese slices onto chicken right away.
3. After rinsing your fresh basil and scallions, place into food processor with garlic cloves. Purée them, then melt butter in large skillet and add veggie mixture. Add a handful of mushrooms as well. Sauté mixture for a few minutes on medium low heat.
4. Add chicken broth to skillet. Stir every so often for 5 minutes -- then add white wine and cook for another 2 minutes. Place sauce into chicken pans. Cover with foil and let marinate for an hour, or overnight.
5. Heat oven to 350 and bake for 30 minutes.